Who we are
Our website address is: https://aeroplume.lu.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
- For member management: name, first name, address, birth date and place, phone numbers, eMail, picture, member id, entry date, license type
- For communications: name, first name, address, email
- For external contacts: name, first name, address, phone numbers, email
- For member area on webpage: user ID, password, picture
For the adminitrative work and the legitimate interests of Aeroplume the data is transferd to the board members of Aeroplume.
- Member data : 1 year after resignation / exclusion
- Contacts : during the lifetime of Aeroplume
Your rights under GDPR
You have the right to
- Review and get a copy of your personal data (article 15 of GDPR)
- Make any corrections of your personal data (article 16 of GDPR)
- Object to how we process the data in the limits of article 21 of GDPR
- Request that we erase your data according to the conditions of article 17 of GDPR
- Request under certain conditions that we sent you a copy of your personal data (article 20 of GDPR)
- Restrict under certain conditions how we process your data (article 18 of GDPR)
Right to object
If you judge that our processing violates GDPR, you can submit a complaint with CNPD (http://www.cnpd.lu).